Sumioka Foods Corporation considers it our important responsibility to respect your privacy and to carefully protect your personal information. This website (https://www.sumioka.co.jp/) complies with the laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information and takes the following stance regarding the handling of personal information.
1. Definition of personal information
“Personal information” is any information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other descriptions contained in the information, or that can be easily collated with other information to thereby identify a specific individual.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
When you provide personal information, we will use that information only for the purpose of answering or responding to your inquiries and requests, or for the purpose clearly indicated in advance when receiving personal information. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than these legitimate purposes without your permission.
3. Provision of information to a third party
Personal information that you provide will not be provided to third parties without your consent. Even if a company/organization on this website is to deliver information considered to be useful for you, personal information will not be disclosed or provided to such a company/organization without your consent. However, the following cases are excluded.
- When disclosing to the Company or our outsourcing contractors to the extent necessary for the purpose of use
- When providing personal information to a third party who is specified in advance when we receive the information
- When it is based on laws and regulations or when provision to a third party is permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
4. Disclosure/correction/deletion of personal information
We will manage your personal information by keeping it as accurate and up-to-date as possible. If you wish to disclose, correct, or delete the personal information that you provided, we will promptly respond to that request within a reasonable range. If you would like to request it, please contact us.
5. Management of personal information (safety management measures)
For the safety management of personal information that you entrust to us, the service provider shall take rational, organizational, physical, human, and technical measures, while Sumioka Foods Corporation shall handle it appropriately in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. In this way, we will strive to prevent risks such as unauthorized access to personal data as well as loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
6. Warranty and limitation of liability
This website shall be used at your own risk. Sumioka Foods Corporation does not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the use of various information obtained from this website and other websites linked to this website.
* Google Analytics
The English version of this site does not use the "Google Analytics" service by Google.